AmerisourceBergen - Love my job... | Glassdoor

"Love my job..."

Current Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Frisco, TX
Current Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Frisco, TX

Pros

I have great healthcare benefits at a low cost. Also a greatly diverse and inclusive organization. My salary, paid time off, and merit increases are above the industry average.

Cons

It's located in Frisco. Lot of changes from subsidary to subsidary. Can only access from the Dallas North Toll Way.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to promote and support personal growth for our associates. Possible provide more internal training in support of associates wanting to better themselves.

Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

"Not what they make it seem"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Pros

Good benefits, a culture that allows employees to work together and be a team, fantastic coworkers who help to make the environment easier to work in

Cons

No compentency skills in upper management, lack of support and praise when someone does something well, horrible compensation for the amount of work expected, show very little appreciation for their employees, expects more work from less people and refuses to hire replacements for those who left

Advice to Management

Please learn to appreciate your teams. We are not trained monkeys yet that is how I feel everytime I speak to my manager. I barely get thank yous and rarely get rewarded for my continued hard work. I think if you show some apprciation every once and a while that the company morale would be much higher.

"Limited Opportunity For Minorities"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

Pros

Ression Proof Company. Great facilities. Great associates. Focused company Vision and Mission. Excellent communication from CEO, CFO, & COO. Executive management does an outstanding job of keeping employess well informed and engaged in strategic plans.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities for minorities (blacks, indians, hispanics, etc.) White women are well positioned, but not any other minority groups.

Advice to Management

Take action on your Diversity Video. Provide competent minorities with a growth plan.