KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Terrific in-house legal department

Aug 4, 2022 - Legal Assistant/Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well managed group of talented and personable legal professionals that work well together. Culture is excellent, everyone is always willing to help you learn and grow. Good work-life balance. Company is well respected in their industry and conscientious. When they say they value their employees, they are one of the very few companies I ever worked for that means it.

Cons

None that I can think of, really. As with any position sometimes there are periods of a higher volume of work or having to juggle multiple urgent priorities but overall it's not overwhelming. Because there are so many interconnected business units, and because we operate in a highly regulated environment with highly regulated products, there is a lot to learn, but everyone knows that and adjusts expectations accordingly.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Remote work with great benefits

Sep 22, 2022 - Telehealth Nurse Navigator Remote in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote, has great benefits, Paid Maternity leave, PTO, Stock purchase plan, Acess to Bright horizon for child care.

Cons

Must be at the computer at all times, It is not flexible. High workload

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Overall good employer; AXL team needs improvement.

Sep 5, 2022 - Account Experience Liaison
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote. Great pay and benefits. Excellent collaborative teammates. Lots of training. Opportunities for advancement. This team is a great jumping off point to something better within the organization.

Cons

Management is often clueless to the realities of the job. The job is so different from one person to another, depending on who the customer is that you support. This combination can mean you are quickly overworked and overburdened. Management does not know how to set the guardrails for this role, so you end up doing way more than you should. Training is extensive but the job itself can be so big it would take years to really be comfortable. Customers can (understandably) be very demanding and you can find yourself without the support needed to really help them adequately, because many other support teams are also overworked and understaffed.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AmerisourceBergen.

AmerisourceBergen Careers

Cover image for AmerisourceBergen

At AmerisourceBergen, our 41,000 team members around the world believe we exist for a shared purpose: We are united in our responsibility...More

• Our People