Amoria Bond - Great fun | Glassdoor
  1. "Great fun"

Current Employee - Head of Candidate Attraction in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Amoria Bond is fun, it's a fast paced environment with loads and loads of opportunities to develop both the business and yourself personally. If you're looking for a new opportunity and have never considered recruitment Amoria Bond could be for you!

Cons

So far there are no cons for me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Amoria Bond2019-03-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Hard work but worth it"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amoria Bond is a fantastic place to work with great benefits and an excellent progression plan for employees. The majority of the roles in the business are sales ones and therefore these positions come with pressure. However, you definitely get out what you put in. If you're prepared to work hard and you are ambitious, then you can go a long way with this organisation. The perks are brilliant and there's a really... good atmosphere in the Manchester office.

Cons

A recruiters job is not for everyone and you do have to be prepared to work hard. This is not a 9 to 5 role!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing but perhaps listen a bit more to feedback from colleagues.

Amoria Bond2019-09-09
  2. "Worth experience ever"

Former Contractor - IT-Consultant

I worked at Amoria Bond for less than a year

Pros

Honestly nothing. I can't say anything positive about it

Cons

The recruiter that worked with was extremely rude and he also lied to me multiple times. The payments were really bad like almost 45 days after the invoice and there was no reply to the emails and followups

Advice to Management

Don't work with this company at all, that's my only advice and also if you don't have any other choice be aware that their rates is much lover that the market rate because they take easily 30% of the money.

Amoria Bond2019-06-25

Discover more reviews about Amoria Bond.