Amphenol - I had a great experience working at Amphenol I met a lot of nice people and enjoyed my job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Amphenol

"I had a great experience working at Amphenol I met a lot of nice people and enjoyed my job"

Former Employee - A Molder in Sidney, NY
Former Employee - A Molder in Sidney, NY

I worked at Amphenol full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

best paying job in the area

Cons

it is a union job so a con would be if you were just hired or low on senority list then you get laid off first

Advice to Management

Most upper management used to be average everyday workers like the rest of us and they need to remember what it was like to be an average worker and not let a management job go to their heads

Other Employee Reviews for Amphenol

1. "The people are nice, the work is fun but you'd have to work there for many years to really move up."

Current Employee - Design Engineer in Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Design Engineer in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Amphenol full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of responsibility, Great employees, Work expectation is high but can be managed without too much overtime, are able to work on a global scale and work in teams toward meeting customer goals.

Cons

Low potential to grow quickly, certain positions are understaffed causing a delay in results, lack of flexibility in work and benefits.

Advice to Management

The employees are the company's greatest strength, give them more flexibility and the ability to grow.

2. "Depressing veteren employees on a well deserved hiatus!"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Nashua, NH

I worked at Amphenol full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Loved the people I worked with as well as other department managers.

Cons

I was hired as a temp with the opportunity to be hired directly. Upon meeting with Human Resources, I was told how BAD the company had become. Opportunity for full hire was not possible the place was run by Temps. Veteran employees were over looked for promotions which were filled by outside. 90% of thier production had been moved over seas where they had built factories.They had invited a busload of thier oversea employees to be trained by the remaining production employees.I entered at a very sad time and could feel thier anamosity.

Advice to Management

Appreciate and respect the people that have been thier long term.