Amtec Human Capital - Not Perfect, But Pretty Darn Close | Glassdoor

"Not Perfect, But Pretty Darn Close"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Many employers hire with promises of great culture, work/life balance, executive support, career development, and rewarding compensation, but once you start and learn the truth of the organization your disappointment sets in. This has not been my experience with Amtec. The executive staff all the way up to the CEO and President are accessible, supportive and friendly. They really care about their employees in a... way that creates a warm and engaging atmosphere. They are constantly looking for feedback on how things are going and ask the tough questions to make the environment and working conditions top-notch. Co-workers are at the top of their class. The company takes extra time to make competent hires. They only select talented people with the ability to move the company forward and offer a positive impact to the already great culture. The team is professional without being stuffy, know how to have fun and also know how to get in the weeds and make things happen. This is a fast-paced company in an extremely stressful industry - Amtec has mastered the art of work-hard, play-hard. Of course nothing is perfect, but Amtec is such a great fit for me that I am having a hard time coming up with anything that could be improved upon. Everything, and I mean everything that I have asked for to improve my experience and ability to succeed has been given to me without question. Ongoing career training is offered and encouraged. Industry meetings and networking events are encouraged as well.

Cons

This is not really a complaint, but more of a suggestion - in our new office building (which is GORGEOUS by the way) I wish that I was closer to my personal team, especially my boss.

Advice to Management

Keep putting people first and encouraging your team to greatness and this wonderful company will continue to grow.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company you can proudly stand behind"

Current Employee - Senior Executive Search Consultant in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Amtec for 7 nearly years. I think the best thing about working for Amtec is that the company is run with integrity and values and they treat the employees accordingly. I am proud to work here because the organization is truly dedicated to putting their clients, candidates and employees first. Quality work and impacting lives are what matters most. I believe the organization is successful ... not only because of our talented team, but because of the servant minded attitudes that start from the top!

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of anything. I have worked in the industry for over 25 years and can say this is one of the best organizations I have worked for. It is nice to go to work everyday feeling great about what you do, who you work for! It is nice to know you are appreciated, valued and cared for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do, continue to be great examples and continue to instill the values you believe in!

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-12
  2. "The Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leaders truly care about and empower you to do your best. Office atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Great perks like paid Friday lunches, 2 fridges full of food and drinks, and a foosball table.

Cons

The working area can be loud when people are on the phone.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-10

Discover more reviews about Amtec Human Capital.