Amway - Great Company- Good Perks | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Amway

"Great Company- Good Perks"

Current Employee - Regulatory Analyst in Buena Park, CA
Current Employee - Regulatory Analyst in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Amway full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great perks. Value wellness and great benefits. Great collaborative environment

Cons

Regulatory department is overworked, and not valued. Don't provide the best resources to the regualtory team. Company does not pay attention to the high level of turnover within the department.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees when they say they are overwhelmed. You are losing very valuable people.

Other Employee Reviews for Amway

1. "The Best Company I have ever worked for!""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

I have been working at Amway full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amway is an amazing company. I have worked for award winning companies in the past, and they do not compare to how Amway takes care of it's employees. I have never had better work life balance. There are so many "perks" including the on-site fitness center, company store, profit sharing and flexible schedules. The organization puts a high priority on developing their people and providing opportunities to grow.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time!

2. "Growing Company with a Global Perspective"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

I have been working at Amway full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I love the energy and opportunities at Amway, there is always something new happening. I've had the chance to work with colleagues across the world and directly impact the critical systems that will help shape this company for many years to come.

Cons

The pace of change can be overwhelming, especially if the leadership in your division doesn't help set the priorities amongst the many on-going projects. The general pace of work is fast and furious, but people take the time to make and keep friends amongst their co-workers. Pockets of bad leadership exist and aren't always dealt with by the senior leaders, which can be seen in the scores for some areas on the Employee Opinion Survey (administered every two years).

Advice to Management

Look at the EOS results and force your senior leaders to deal with on-going problems instead of just ignoring them in favor of results. Most employees love their jobs and hope to remain with this company for their entire career, but feel forced to move on when their managers treat them poorly.