Analog Devices - Intern Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices
There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices

See Most Recent

"Intern Experience"

StarStarStarStarStar
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

Pros

Helpful Team members, awesome lab and lab equipment, intellgent co-workers; ample time to work on projects, 9-5PM work day

Cons

Slow pace, absence of other tech companies in the area, not accessible with public transport.

Other Employee Reviews for Analog Devices

  1. "A very good compmay for retiring people"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Boston, MA
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I have been working at Analog Devices full-time (More than 5 years)

    Pros

    ADI is a very laid-back company and it treats bad people very good.

    Cons

    30% of the people supporting the other 70% of people in the company.

    Advice to Management

    Treat the good people good.


  2. "Very good work life balance"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Packaging Engineer
    Current Employee - Packaging Engineer
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at Analog Devices full-time (More than 5 years)

    Pros

    Work-life balance, innovation focused company and mindset

    Cons

    limited revenue growth opportunities due to innovation focused mindset, lack of growth opportunities

There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices
There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices

See Most Recent

Work at Analog Devices? Share Your Experiences

Analog Devices
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or