1. "A Great with a Great Vision"

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Ancient Nutrition full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing quickly and gaining great momentum in the Dietary and Nutritional industry. Always a lot of collaborative work with great people, both experienced and eager to learn employees. Everyone is welcomed into the team by People Ops, who guide you through the interviewing process. I was excited to meet and be interviewed by all levels of the staff. It shows the engagement from the whole organization.

Cons

As a company that is just maturing out of the start up phase, there's a lot of work and moving parts that need to be directed as they are identified.

Continue reading

Ancient Nutrition Response

October 8, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to leadership as we work to build a great environment!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company"

5.0

I have been working at Ancient Nutrition full-time for less than a year

Pros

Definitely the best job I've ever had. It's a lot of hard work and high expectations but everyone here is very driven and focused on their own growth. It's a great group of people to surround yourself with. Amazing perks like a fitness stipend, product stipend, opportunities for learning, UNLIMITED PTO, 15 books a year (career or health-related), really amazing health insurance, kombucha on tap, standing desks.

Cons

There are a lot of people that commute from Nashville so it would be much more convenient if the company were at least in Brentwood instead of Cool Springs or maybe South Nashville. Half of the company is in one office suite, while the other half is in another but they're actively looking for a new office space.

Continue reading

Ancient Nutrition Response

October 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad your part of our team and will pass this along to leadership!

2. "Changing Lives"

4.0
    Current Employee - Leistungs- Und Kundenmanager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ancient Nutrition full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having the ability to work with the some of the industries finest is an experience not many people get to enjoy! Our Founders are the reason I wanted to work for AN, the values and principles they follow cannot be matched. It is an amazing feeling each time our company launches a new product. The formulations are always innovative with the most powerful ingredients being utilized. I am proud to be apart of team AN and all that they stand for!

Cons

The only Con would be the lack of interactions we get with the founders! it is obvious that they are extremely busy, however the majority of our team members are big followers of our founders so having the ability to converse with them in more 1 on 1 settings will definitely send morale sky rocketing higher than its current state!

Discover more reviews about Ancient Nutrition.