Anderson Merchandisers - Always reactive...never proactive | Glassdoor

"Always reactive...never proactive"

Former Employee - Best Buy Representative
Former Employee - Best Buy Representative

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They seem to really care about people

Cons

The work load does not match the work hours

Advice to Management

With all the turnover you have, reward those that make a career of it with annual raises. You just might keep more people.

Other Employee Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

"She Tried"

Current Employee - TSL
    Current Employee - TSL

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At this point - none

Cons

Every increasing workload. I simply can't keep up with it, but God knows I've tried. Am now just skating along until I get fired. Not enough part time help as they leave as soon as they realize what is expected re; high responsibility for low pay.

Advice to Management

Remember...the pendulem will always swing back the other way. However, that will fall on deaf ears as upper management are well aware of what's going on out in the field in terms of overwhelming workload as there's lots of feedback being sent their way. Unfortunately things don't change because the end justifies the means. Bill Lardie could use a humanitarian injection instead of sending out "attaboy/girl" snail mail letters sans bonus checks. Oh dear, forgot myself...what's a bonus? Hmm...competitions don't count!

"Deserves no stars !!!!"

Former Employee - Retail Media Specialist - RMS
    Former Employee - Retail Media Specialist - RMS

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I guess the fact that they give you free reign over your part timers but then they say your not a boss at all. Being a Retail media specialist is not really what it is in fact. Your hours get cut down to pretty much part time and they still believe that you should work with themvand that its right. Theres no pros really, once you work for them for a while you realize your being over worked in a small time frame and are getting under payed.

Cons

Horrible management!
    Mileage rate is not up to state standards.
    Too many things in one day to do and if one goes wrong, TOO BAD you still have to finish it.
    No advancement in this company. For DMs they hire old DMs from other parts of the company.TRAINERS ARE SNAKES IN THE GRASS DO NOT TELL THEM ANYTHING ABOUT HOW OR WHAT HARDSHIPS YOUR GOING THROUGH.

Advice to Management

Nothing since I would never work for this company again or it's subsidiaries.