Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Jul 1, 2021 - Office Operations Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Anderson Technologies is a small fast-growing company. And it's a great place to work! The pay and benefits are very competitive and there are plenty of opportunities for growth, continuing education, and advancement. The culture at Anderson Technologies is by far the best of my professional career. The owners truly care about each individual. That care is reflected in every aspect of working at Anderson Technologies. They value collaboration, welcome creative problem solving, and lead by example. Each company owner is accessible, they all communicate well, give honest employee reviews, and listen to employees regarding job satisfaction. Anderson Technologies fosters a collaborative environment with a shared sense of purpose. Everyone here is recognized for their part in the company's success. I’ve met some of the most talented people during my many years here. Everyone here is authentic and loves what they do. We're team-oriented and the positive culture here promotes compassion for others by recognizing each person’s views and values in all communication.

Cons

I tried to come up with any kind of con to working here but I came up empty. I genuinely enjoy the company, the atmosphere, my co-workers, management, and the owners. I'm grateful to be part of this amazing team.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company to work for!!

Jul 12, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and work culture where the owners truly care about their employees and go out of their way to make sure we are taken care of and have the tools we need to do our jobs. Very family oriented.

Cons

None really-- it's in the top of the best places I've every had the privilege to work!!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful Environment

Jun 21, 2021 - IT Support Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is wonderful to work with and everyone is incredibly supportive. The owners are great people and they know how to create positive interactions with their coworkers and clients.

Cons

None I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Anderson Technologies (MO).