Andiamo Partners - If you're lucky enough to work here, you're going to have an amazing time! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Andiamo Partners

"If you're lucky enough to work here, you're going to have an amazing time!"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Andiamo Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team of smart people who work together so everyone succeeds.. There is good training and a ton of fun contests, happy hours, etc.
They were very supportive of me moving to a corporate recruiting position after a few wonderful years with them. I am definitely going to use them as a vendor at my new firm.

Cons

Recruiting is difficult work.. plan to work very hard!

Advice to Management

Do the Vegas trip contest again!

Other Employee Reviews for Andiamo Partners

"Excellent place to work... expect to work hard with a high performing team"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

Pros

Smart co-workers...
    expect a good environment with a lot of teamwork and dynamic shifting or projects and responsibilities.
    Even in this market we have a ton of business because of their respected relationships.
    We work with a lot of finance firms as their top vendor (Goldman, Morgan, JPMorgan, etc)... a lot of hedge funds and prop trading firms -- more recently we also work with a lot of technology firms (Amazon, etc.).

Highly ethical - hard working management.

From my experience, pay is top in the business.

Great Medical and Dental - vacation.

Cons

not the place for the lone wolf -- expect to be managed (not-micromanaged), but managed so that you work with your team to get the best result...

"All-in-all, awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at Andiamo Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

The CEO & President actually know the names of everyone who works here - so refreshing! I actually feel they care about the well-being of their staff and make it apparent by visiting each office for quarterly meetings. Also, their pay-structure is by far the best in the industry. I've worked for some pretty large organizations, and for a recruiting agency to provide financial stability like Andiamo does, is unheard of.

Cons

Although they give great financial incentives and attainable promotions, I feel the overall employee culture could use a bit of a revamp. They do a great job with ordering snacks and giving it a "start up" vibe, but I feel the employee bonding could use some work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work - it's obvious why Andiamo continues to be so successful!