Andromeda - Great vision and passion | Glassdoor
  1. Great vision and passion

• Overall

I have been working at Andromeda full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The work is flexible and remote. Management shows trust in the team and lets everyone learn, make mistakes, and try new things. Collaborative environment. The projects are very exciting and it really feels like we can make a difference.

Cons

Might not be the best fit for someone who wants to work to assignments rather than to a vision and mission. Definitely requires some personal motivation to be successful here.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on the culture as the company grows.

Other Employee Reviews

1. The most fulfilling job I've ever had

• Overall
    Current Employee - Editor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Andromeda for more than a year

Pros

Unlike a lot of employers, if you do a good job as an Andromeda team member, you get praise -- it doesn't just go unnoticed. You are treated as much more than a faceless cog in a machine. The team culture itself is extremely collaborative, diverse, and welcoming, and all voices are heard and considered. Management is extremely focused on the career growth of their employees and so not a day goes by that you won't feel...

Cons

None that I've found so far and I've been here for a few months.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the incredible work you're doing to make not only a socially conscious company but also to foster a healthy and happy environment for your employees. After years spent in the tech and game industries I can honestly say I wish more companies would follow your lead.

Andromeda Response

May 17, 2018Founder

It would be hard to imagine better feedback than this. Thank you so much for the affirmation and encouragement. We will work hard to continue to deserve this level of praise and hope that you will let us know anytime we miss the mark.

Discover more reviews about Andromeda.