Anexinet - Anexinet felt like a place to call home. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Anexinet

"Anexinet felt like a place to call home."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Pros

The people. We felt a sense of community and competency.

Cons

Only pertains to me. I was an hourly consultant, so when my project ended, I was forced to take a role through another consulting company. I wished I had taken a full time role with Anexinet as they offered. I was sold a bill of goods from my current consulting company. When my project is over, I am done here.

Advice to Management

Visit the resources in the field more. When I had exposure to any of you, I was greatly impressed. Meet more people regularly, and more will see the great culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Anexinet

1. "Successful Experience"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Anexinet as an intern

Pros

Nice office building, great food in surrounding areas, culture of collaboration, gym membership, helpful IT services, everyone willing to help

Cons

It can feel a little bit lonely at times, dull interior inside the office space, many people just keep to themselves

Advice to Management

I largely approve of the management, they are very organized and competent. They do a good job setting project goals and guidelines.

"Don't be fooled by the positive reviews"

I have been working at Anexinet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some really great consultants who excel at what they do.
    Compensation is fair.
    The 401k has gotten better.
    Free coffee.
    Flexible work schedule.

Cons

I hate to do this but the the negative reviews about this company are spot on. Be weary of any positive reviews, they are most likely from the management/sales team. Hard work and dedication is overlooked at this firm. Advancement is based on personal relationships and who management likes.

They claim to be a best of philly company...i'm not sure how, unless they are the only ones entering the contest.

Advice to Management

Little to no interaction with management. When you are hired you are put on the first floor with 50 other consultants and rarely see anyone from management, yet alone interact with them.

CEO - I haven't seen him once.

Anexinet Response

Nov 15, 2016 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Current employees should feel free to meet with me, Mike Campo, VP of HR, if you are unhappy with your employment experience at Anexinet. As all employees know, my office is on the first floor with ... More