Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place for good salespeople

Jul 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good money if you have the right manager that knows how to prospect and provide you with solid leads.

Cons

You won't last if you can't sell.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Endless opportunity for ambitious minds

Jul 21, 2021 - Product in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

In a sea of tech-company-sameness, Angi's team stood out to me in the interview process for being lean, action-oriented, and committed to empowering everyone to do their best work. In my 10+ months here, it's proven true. We have a clear and ambitious company mission, a set of inspiring values to live and work by, and a huge / challenging / exciting goal to transform the home services industry from the inside out. Company leadership is pioneering, the culture is supportive and performance-oriented, and the size of the market opportunity is enormous. I'm challenged and rewarded every day. Glad I made the jump.

Cons

The home services industry needs to be completely transformed through human-centered practices. There are opportunities to improve homeowners' and service pros' experiences at every step of the customer journey. There is so much that needs to be fixed in this industry—prioritizing where to focus is an on-going challenge.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

amazing

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

lost of money to be earned. You are almost like an independent contractor but with a team.

Cons

always needs to make sales, maintain a pipeline , Work hard earn the money to match it. Your dedication determines your paycheck here!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.