KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor

Cleaner

Aug 6, 2021 - House Cleaner in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always on your own time

Cons

Some properties are extra messy

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Career Choice

May 22, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros of my position: I get to make my own paycheck Working remotely Flexible hours No "boss breathing down my neck" 8 hours a day. Great benefits. Tons of opportunities for advancement. Help for any hardships or obstacles I may encounter.

Cons

To be 100% honest I've had a lot of jobs before finding my career choice and in this section for those places I could have written a book. I honestly can not say one thing I do not like about my position at Angi.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feature factory, wannabe "technology" company that traps bonuses with lofty goals

May 4, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing comp and benefits. Flexible work life balance. New hires bringing about exciting ideas/changes in culture. Exciting time to join with a ton of interesting problems to solve.

Cons

Existing codebases are poorly maintained with little to no testing. Your bonus will be locked behind a "goal" to which you may or may not be able to contribute. Company defaults to status quo - disallows ICs to experiments without data to backup doing the experiment. Engineers have been brow beaten by their product peers to the point that they've given up voicing their ideas. Business/product organization is inflexible to change and experimentation. Business/product values "the user" but continues to prioritize revenue and new functionality. Product org struggles to function beyond more than a mere feature factory; spends little to no time understanding the users wants/needs/problems.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.

Angi Photos