KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place for growth!

Oct 15, 2021 - Senior Product Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Angi has made the decision to invest in design and put the focus on the consumer more than ever. This user-centric focus is actually why I decided to join the team. Since joining, I have been warmly welcomed by my incredibly talented coworkers (which I was worried about in an all remote setting). The design problems we have to chew on are complex, requiring intense collaboration across departments to find the right solutions. This, at times, can slow down the design process, but everyone I have worked with has been so enthusiastic about doing right by the user that it makes it worthwhile. The design team in particular is kind, empathetic, and incredibly smart. Everyone has their own strengths and specialities and we are encouraged to shine in those capacities. This is by far the best team I have worked with so far in my career.

Cons

Obviously during periods of rapid growth, there can sometimes be confusion around process and design systems. There are some days this can be frustrating or feeling like you are walking in the dark. However, the design team in particular has a great support system and everyone is willing to reach out a hand to help you find your way.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Unexpected

Nov 24, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work from home situation kinks are getting worked out with most places, but here they have it down so it's a smooth process

Cons

Work relies in your internet connection so you could be the only one with technical issues if your intent goes out

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Benefits and Commission Structure

Nov 24, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance, competitive pay, great benefits

Cons

cold calling, low base pay

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.