KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This company changed my life

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Advertising Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not only does this company put the customer first, but you get compensated directly on your success. It's only 8 hours a day, and as long as you are genuine with the service pros, the product sells itself. It is a grind, and you have to get used to the word no, but the yes become very rewarding. Highly recommend you take the challenge and work here.

Cons

only con, is if you're not in the right headspace, this job will be difficult to perform.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First Impression

Sep 27, 2022 - Senior Accountant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Angi has been a wonderful experience thus far. The culture here is fun and inclusive with a lot of transparency from the CEO. The Angi values are something that is present and you can see it resonate with the employees. As an Accountant I have learned a lot about the financials and the path we hope to take to grow the company in the future. Management as well as collogues are very supportive and willing to help if needed. I feel that I have the opportunity to learn and contribute to the growth and success of the business.

Cons

I wouldn't say these are true cons but during close we may work late hours to make sure we close on time. If you are an accountant this is to be expected everywhere you work. There is also a mandatory return to office that is being implemented, it's only 2 days a week which is great but I don't agree with the timing, at the beginning of flu season.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing if you can sell

Sep 26, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The commission plan is amazing if you can make sales.

Cons

A lot of cold calling.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.

Angi Careers

Cover image for Angi

Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right...More

• Benefits
  • Culture

Angi Photos