Cover image for Angi

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great place to work, contribute, and feel valued

Oct 21, 2022 - Associate General Counsel in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Angi for nearly a decade. Because the online home services industry is still relatively new and highly dynamic, the company has seen a lot of change over the years. But things that have not changed include the company's strong values. We consistently have been, and continue to be, hardworking, kind, frugal, and innovative, and we strive to do what's right by our customers. That consistency of our core values -- as well as my fantastic team, which is comprised of some of the smartest and creative people I know -- has made it a pleasure to come to work every day and feel good about what I do.

Cons

Again, the online home improvement industry is relatively new and dynamic, so working at Angi means that you need to be constantly focused, highly adaptable, and ready to embrace change. There really aren't moments when you can take your hands off the wheel, so to speak. If you aren't suited for that type of environment, it might be a bit of a culture shock!

1 person found this review helpful

Angi Response

Thanks for your post! We're thrilled that you're thriving in your role and enjoying your experience at Angi.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Love this company

Jan 31, 2023 - Housekeeper
    Business Outlook

Pros

Choose your own hours and schedule Same day pay

Cons

Fees if you cancel and cleaning.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Angi is a Quality Workplace!

Dec 20, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in product analytics at Angi is an engaging and intellectually stimulating role. There is a pretty extensive onboarding process to help get you up to speed on all of the areas of product and you are given a lot of resources for how to best pull, analyze, and present data in meaningful ways. Product analysts are often focused on AB tests where features are changing in either the site or app. It is really cool to see analysis you put together around an AB test turn into a full fledged feature that gets released to the platform and is one of the most rewarding parts of being a product analyst. The work/life balance at Angi is also incredible. We have unlimited PTO and are actively encouraged to use it. Everyone is happy and not over-burdened with work which makes for a really cohesive work environment.

Cons

Although there are not a lot of downsides in the work itself the company has experienced several re-orgs over the last couple years (two CEO changes) and change is never easy. Things are getting to a more stable place but there are a lot of shifting priorities from time to time. Compensation is also an area of weakness at times. Angi provides incredible benefits (great health care, amazing PTO policy, annual bonuses) but the base pay for pretty much any position is often below industry average which can at times be a pain point.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.

Angi Careers

Cover image for Angi

Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right...More

• Benefits
  • Culture

Angi Photos