Anheuser-Busch InBev - Bien. | Glassdoor

"Bien." "Good"

Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Lille (France)
Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Lille (France)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Très forte culture de propriété et excellente direction, facilement accessible au contraire des autres grandes organisations. De plus, ils produisent de la bière !

Very strong culture of ownership and great top management, which is easily accessible unlike in the other vast organizations. Plus, they produce beer!

Cons

Les bureaux sont loin, ils sont coincés avec un seul produit, chambres partagées durant les voyages d'affaires, longues heures de travail et pas beaucoup plus.

remote office locations, stuck with only one product, sharing of the rooms during the business trips, long working hours, and not many much more.

Advice to Management

Continuez à faire ce que vous faites le mieux et travaillez plus sur l'image de marque car elle sera capitale dans le futur.

just keep on doing what are doing the best and work more on Branding because it will be the key in future

Other Employee Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

1. "Retail Activation Manager"

Current Contractor - Retail Activation Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Contractor - Retail Activation Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The best company to work for in the brewing industry. Great company culture.

Cons

I was contracted through a few different staffing agencies and they were complicated to work with.

2. "My experience.."

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Anyone who loves beer would jump at the chance to work for the largest beer company in the world! I mean your job is to sell great times with friends and loved ones. Monthly Beer Day is always a great day, at least 2cases of beer to take home. A-B InBev is the big dog, the undisputed leader in sales and popularity.

Cons

A-B, the all American maker of Budweiser is no longer American owned and the shift from customer service has been replaced with a colder, numbers driven emphasis that now forces sales reps to focus less often on the true needs and wishes of their retailers/clients. Its sad to me that the company has gotten so huge that customer service seems to have taken the back seat.
    Part of the culture is to never be satisfied with results, this is a hard one for me because I have put so much blood, sweat, and tears into my time yet, I'm not supposed to feel that is enough?
    There's more to write but too little time....my frustrations have overwhelmed me here, and it makes me sad.

Advice to Management

SAP Program may be great for the company's bottom line, but it sure is messy for those of us trying to make it work at store level.