Anheuser-Busch InBev - Procurement Russia | Glassdoor

"Procurement Russia"

Current Employee - Procurement Manager in Moscow (Russia)
Current Employee - Procurement Manager in Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev full-time

Pros

If you need to breakthrough in your career and you are ready to work long hours and if you are a fighter it is a right place to be, very result driven. Company does not look at your age you can be promoted if you bring results even if you are young. Hope things will improve with an arrival of Stuart(Zone President )

Cons

Lots of burrocracy, Standards working not for everyone. Industry is down which is translated into employers mood. People are not a value but resource, if you are not efficient then you are out. No bonus 3rd year. Very stressfull work ( procedures grow at the samee time less people each year due to optimisation)

Advice to Management

Challenge should be but they should be not impossible to achieve, don't take Global's challenges, so we have unachieveble targets again. Dont overinvest in management trainees. Decrease burrorcacy in finance department.

Other Employee Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

1. "Good people, bad pay"

Current Employee - Group Manager
    Current Employee - Group Manager

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Amazing people
    - Free beer

Cons

- High Turnover
    - Long hours for little pay
    - No interest on being competitive in the job market, rather their focus is on replacing people quickly

Advice to Management

Find ways to retain people in the company. You will safe money in training and the knowledge acquired will remain in the company.

"People are the last thing on their mind."

Former Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Passionate industry with a lot of history and very knowledgeable people. Hours can be tough at times but overall not completely impossible to maintain a balance.

Cons

This company talks a lot about its people and how they are the most important and valuable asset, but do not believe it. Brito cares about one thing and one thing only, which is the bottom line. This complete disconnect between what management said and what it actually did made this the unhappiest environment I have ever worked in. I worked at InBev during the AB acquisition, and while I wasn't made redundant myself I understand that redundancies will and must happen after any merger or acquistion. However, the way that it was handled was an insult to those employees who had given years of service to either InBev or AB; terrible communication, changes to deadlines and poor severance packages made it clear that management viewed employees as expendable. I resigned not long after to a much happier workplace, and would recommend any and all to stay away.

Advice to Management

Stop talking about culture, and act in such a way that will actually help to create the culture you are aiming for. Talking about people but only looking at cost will only last so long, and you will continue to see talent leave as you focus purely on cost-cutting to pay for the latest acquisition at inflated prices.