Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Jun 14, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture, ownership mentality, fast pace

Cons

Not an specific one. Really enjoyed working for AB

Sr. Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate the years you've dedicated to this company and we're trilled to hear you're enjoying our culture and ownership mentality.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

May 24, 2021 - Trade Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

they do not micro manage you

Cons

limited internal growth within the company

Sr. Specialist

We appreciate your feedback and your time spent with us and we're glad you enjoyed our culture of owners.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Passionate People Making a Difference

Jun 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of embracing change is something I strongly value in A-B. The innovative ways the company is striving and truly improving the world through the Sustainability efforts is inspiring. I'm proud to be working for a company that is leading the way to change, always putting safety and quality #1, and providing opportunities for employees to be an owner.

Cons

There is continuous change, collaboration required to drive results, and autonomy to perform your job. I personally like this type of culture but it may not be a fit for everyone.

Continue reading

Sr. Specialist

Thank you for your detailed review and for your many years of service with us! We pride ourselves on our company of owners and we're happy to hear you're inspired working for AB. We appreciate your feedback regarding a flexible work schedule and we have shared your comments with our internal teams.

Discover more reviews about Anheuser-Busch.