Ankrom Moisan Architects - Finally found my home | Glassdoor

"Finally found my home"

Current Employee - Interior Designer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Ankrom Moisan Architects full-time for more than a year

Pros

-The office culture at the Seattle office is unlike anywhere else I've ever worked. It is a very laid back, friendly, helpful, encouraging group of people. This is the first firm I've worked at where I've seen people put their work aside to help other co-workers who have too much on their plate. There are lots of fun office events to mingle with each other (bowling, sailing, karaoke) . I laugh with my co-workers every...

Cons

-If you are the kind of person that waits to be told what to do, you may lose your way here. It is a very fast paced environment and there isn't much micromanagement. -The Seattle office is growing at a very rapid rate (tons of work!), so they are just implementing some structure in the firm now and sometimes that can cause confusion.

Advice to Management

-Keep up the good work! -Implement a little more structure into the firm.

Ankrom Moisan Architects2014-09-19

Ankrom Moisan Architects Response

July 14, 2015HR Manager

We're so glad to hear you've found the Seattle office to be a rewarding, unique place to work! Thank you for the feedback, as it's extremely valuable.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Can't beat the environment"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Portland, OR

I have been working at Ankrom Moisan Architects full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family friendly, good benefits, great people. They've done a lot to build an employee culture that's supportive and encouraging for their team members.

Cons

Can't think of any atm.

Ankrom Moisan Architects2019-06-20

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Ankrom Moisan Architects full-time

Pros

Great working environment and work/life balance

Cons

Sometimes unorganized when delegating projects and work loads.

Ankrom Moisan Architects2019-02-25

Discover more reviews about Ankrom Moisan Architects.