Ann Taylor - dont work here unless you want to be beat down | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ann Taylor

"dont work here unless you want to be beat down"

Pros

getting the ann taylor discount at all ann taylor and loft stores is nice being able to afford alot of clothing, store associates

Cons

faulty management, all about numbers not teamwork, goals too high to reach, managers dont know there associates at ALL, or treat them well ALL ABOUT CREDIT CARDS

Advice to Management

we know you were in our position once too but treat us how you would like to be treated becuase the way you talk to us is ridiculous and rude.

Other Employee Reviews for Ann Taylor

1. "Not a good place for any longevity."

Pros

Salary paid is within regions range or slighly above.

Cons

Your position can disappear in 24 hours.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Our store has a wonderful manager, so my experience has been positive."

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

I love my store manager, she's the best. Our working enviorment is great due to a team of associates that take ownership in what needs to be done.

Cons

Our area has a horrible DM..... Don't know how she has managed to keep her job... Oh wait, that would be the screw ups on the Corp. level. For the past year the leadership at Corp. has been a no show. Poor planning on their part should not constitute an emergancy each stores part!

Advice to Management

Quite changing your mind because of fear... Your making knee jurk decisions, that cause unnessary work and anger. You also need more floor coverage or security cameras. When two people are trying to give 5 or more clients the attention they need to put a wardrobe togeather, someone is going to feel they aren't getting the attention they deserve and rightfully so. This causes anger on the clients part who then feels the need to call Corp., who in turn blame us....We are doing the best we can with what you give us. You also have more theft when your over run with clients and to little staff. We really don't have eyes in the back of our heads.