Annapurna Recruitment - Perfect - I couldn't dream of a better job! | Glassdoor
  1. "Perfect - I couldn't dream of a better job!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Annapurna Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has thought of everything. When I was hired there were 4 other new starters on the same day as me which really helped with first-day nerves. The training is spot on, it covers everything you need to know to be successful in the role. You know exactly what is expected of you to proceed to the next stage of training and promotions. The career progression is great there are promotions being... announced almost every week.

Cons

None I feel privileged to work here

Annapurna Recruitment2019-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic Culture/Progression/Benefits"

Current Employee - Associate in London, England

I have been working at Annapurna Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for Annapurna for just under a year. It is extremely clear what I need to do to progress and I am extremely motivated to get there! - Clear and achievable targets. - Company benefits are fantastic. They make sure to recognise employees at all levels of the business. It's typical in recruitment firms that you must be a 'top biller' to receive recognition. At Annapurna, everyone at all levels... have a chance to be rewarded and go on the incentive trips etc. - Fast Progression. I've been here less than a year and have seen 2 steps of progression already. - Culture/Team/Management are fantastic. The directors have created a fantastic working environment that really makes me enjoy working here.

Cons

Not a single one - keep going!

Advice to Management

Keep going

Annapurna Recruitment2019-08-21
  2. "Great Place to build a Career"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Annapurna Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Culture, fun-loving team that knows how to perform - The new entry-level training has been fantastic for new joiners - The senior management team listens! When there is a discussion there is real effort put in to see how areas can be improved upon with input from the whole company

Cons

- The office is a bit tired, however, going back to a 'pro' the management team are working on solutions to this as it is not an overnight fix

Advice to Management

- Keep doing what you are doing!

Annapurna Recruitment2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Annapurna Recruitment.