Anne Arundel Medical Center - Great place to work, it's like a little city in itself...it has everything except a grocery store. LOL | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Anne Arundel Medical Center

"Great place to work, it's like a little city in itself...it has everything except a grocery store. LOL"

Former Employee - CNA in Annapolis, MD
Former Employee - CNA in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Anne Arundel Medical Center full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people are wonderful, dedicated, generous and just all around beautiful inside and out. The team spirit is wonderful, if you are drowning someone will always jump in and help you out. The benefits are really great! I had an expensive surgery there and it was completely paid in full!! That's great insurance.

Cons

Hard to get into the job. I had to walk in with a resume and refuse to leave until I got a job! it took a little doing but it was well worth it.

Advice to Management

I know it's all about the money, but it's also all about the employees without which you would make no money. I have to say that for the most part the management is very fair with it's employees, jeep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Anne Arundel Medical Center

1. "Started out great, left with a terrible taste in my mouth."

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Anne Arundel Medical Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very supportive coworkers, free employee parking, easy commute. Pay is still higher than many Baltimore hospitals, as well. Some unit managers are very supportive and protective of their staff

Cons

Management doesn't care, pay and benefits for the majority of staff being cut left and right while the upper management refuses to disclose their salaries, bonuses, etc., some units favored higher than others. Some units' managers and charge nurses place their budgets and bottom lines above the safety of their patients and staff regarding nurse/patient ratios, etc.

Advice to Management

Place higher importance on your staff, be more transparent, Make safety more important than the bottom line

2. "Okay job and place to work"

Former Employee - Scheduling Assistant in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Scheduling Assistant in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Anne Arundel Medical Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Compensation low within this position

Advice to Management

Increase benefits and pay to administrative employees