Anne Arundel Medical Center - I was proud to be an employee of AAMC and gave it my all! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Anne Arundel Medical Center

"I was proud to be an employee of AAMC and gave it my all!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Anne Arundel Medical Center full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Team Members
Hours
Growth for employees
Lovely environment to work in

Cons

Managers need training to improve their managerial skills.
Raise percentages over the ye

Advice to Management

Send polls to employers before changes are made in their department. They are the ones working there and have wonderful IDEAS!

Other Employee Reviews for Anne Arundel Medical Center

1. "Management is clueless, promoted beyond their capabilities."

Pros

Close to home. Great co-workers.

Cons

Management is clueless, only there for the money. AAMC executives turn their heads and "sweep under the rug" the blatant lack of true leadership. All they care about are their bonus checks and their title. You could erect a billboard listing their deficiencies and lies and they would still continue to deny, deny, deny. They have the community fooled, if the community knew what was going on behind the scenes there would be no more large donations.

Advice to Management

Quit lying and own up to and correct the money costing mistakes you have allowed to continue-that only impact employee paychecks.

2. "Great place to work, it's like a little city in itself...it has everything except a grocery store. LOL"

Former Employee - CNA in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - CNA in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Anne Arundel Medical Center full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people are wonderful, dedicated, generous and just all around beautiful inside and out. The team spirit is wonderful, if you are drowning someone will always jump in and help you out. The benefits are really great! I had an expensive surgery there and it was completely paid in full!! That's great insurance.

Cons

Hard to get into the job. I had to walk in with a resume and refuse to leave until I got a job! it took a little doing but it was well worth it.

Advice to Management

I know it's all about the money, but it's also all about the employees without which you would make no money. I have to say that for the most part the management is very fair with it's employees, jeep up the good work.