Anresco - Recommended for First Job after Graduation | Glassdoor
  1. "Recommended for First Job after Graduation"

Former Employee - Laboratory Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Anresco full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since it is a medium sized company, you'll be wearing a lot of hats in your position. You gain a lot of experience and learn new things each day, so be sure to take your own notes. I personally find this exciting. A lot of people are not happy with their jobs there, mainly because of the pay and slow advancement, but I am one of the former employees who try not to focus on that. This might change in the future, but if the management team do not have plans to increase starting pay and upgrade/renovate space, people would still not see working here as a long term plan. But again, experience gained is very very valuable for your next endeavors. And people are generally nice and supportive so just give it your all!

Cons

The area is very ghetto with limited parking space. It doesn't look safe, but my car was safe while I was there. Just ignore people around and walk quickly into the office building.

Continue reading
    Anresco2020-01-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I worked at Anresco for over a year"

Former Employee - Analytical Chemist in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Anresco full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked in the cannabis department at Anresco for over a year. The lab director and supervisor were great. They were supportive and provided feedback. Definitely a team driven environment, everyone is friendly and professional. I was able to work with three different instruments during my time here. Good place to gain experience.

Cons

Commute and difficulty with parking.

Anresco2019-09-06
  2. "Low Pay"

Former Employee - Lab Technician in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Anresco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team members Always something to do Good Experience

Cons

PAY IS WAY TOO LOW

Anresco2020-03-06

Discover more reviews about Anresco.