1. "Great!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Subrogation Specialist Lead in Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Anthem full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really like the people I work with and the flexibility of my schedule. If my children are sick, they are very understanding.

Cons

Lots of change at the company right now with systems and people which can be good and challenging at the same time.

Continue reading

"Was great"

5.0
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Anthem full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits work from home

Cons

micro management ,firing people very often

"No culture of ethics or compliance, retaliation"

5.0

I worked at Anthem

Pros

Company used to have a great culture. Good benefits. Lots of good legacy colleagues.

Cons

But since new CEO started, has gone downhill. Culture is a set of PowerPoints, not an actual valued part of the company. CEO fond of putting inspirational quotations on slides to make up for her total lack of true inspirational abilities. Her most common refrains are “we have to do better” and “that’s not good enough”—never leads people in showing them how. Her main skill has been hiring old friends and others who have been laid off the industry—many of whom have major ethical issues. When such ethical issues are reported, individuals find themselves laid off—and nothing is ever done about the issues reported.

Continue reading

Anthem Response

April 20, 2020Employment Brand Manager, TA Programs

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Anthem. We strive to create a work environment that’s welcoming for all associates and take your feedback seriously. If you have not yet reported your concerns, please visit www.AnthemEthicsHelpline.com and submit a report so we can look into this.

Discover more reviews about Anthem.