Employee Review

Current Employee

Best Company

Jul 28, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is amazing. Benefits are great. Leadership is wonderful and talks to everyone like real people.

Cons

I cannot think of any

1 person found this review helpful

TA Programs Coordinator Sr.

We’re happy to hear you enjoy working at Anthem. Thank you for your review!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Salary

Sep 21, 2021 - Vice President in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job - keep moving forward

Cons

Not applicable for this position

Be the first to find this review helpful

TA Programs Coordinator Sr.

Thank you for your review. We’re listening and appreciate your feedback.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work life balance, great pay.

Aug 23, 2021 - Utilization Review Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are wonderful and very understanding. Able to work from home. No weekends, no holidays. Overtime available. Great pay. I feel it pays more than working in a hospital in my area. I am very lucky I found this company and got into this kind of work as a nurse. Quarterly bonus, I feel like the job is too good to be true. Working from home is amazing. I’ve never had a better, more stable work, life balance. Good insurance. I highly recommend if you are burnt out from nursing. This is an amazing, corporate side of nursing and still helping patients and people I feel. All employees are very nice, doctors are wonderful and very nice to work with. No one makes you feel as if you have a stupid question. Everyone is willing to do their part and wants to help. I really hope this works out for me for many years to come.

Cons

Monthly random Audits (you don’t know what call they will listen to) and quarterly exams are stressful. After you do not meet this twice in a row you are put on an improvement program. I know we must do our jobs and do them correctly but to me, seems like if you have a rough couple of times, the company makes it so you can be let go easily. Managers are there to help you though. Need very high scores on audits and exams at all times. Can be boring after working in bedside, hard to get PTO approved at times.

Be the first to find this review helpful

TA Programs Coordinator Sr.

Thank you for your review. We’re listening and appreciate your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Anthem.