Anton Paar USA - Great Company on the Grow! | Glassdoor

"Great Company on the Grow!"

I have been working at Anton Paar USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Anton Paar USA since August 2018. Although my time with the company has been short, I have been impressed with the level of care shown to its employees. If you are willing to work hard, you will be able to see great growth within your career at Anton Paar. I appreciate that the management group is willing to invest a significant amount of training time into each employee to ensure their success in... their respective role. These are qualities that any perspective candidate should look for within an organization. I look forward to my continued growth within the organization.

Cons

No cons at the moment. I appreciate the true open door policy shown within the organization. Management wants to hear your feedback in order to make improvements. If they cannot make your suggested improvements immediately, they do communicate to you the justification and will work to implement if possible. Great company.

Advice to Management

Excited to see the continued growth of the organization. I am excited to see the regional office model.

Anton Paar USA2019-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Anton Paar USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

With the development of the regional office structure, there is a lot of room for growth now than ever before. I work for a regional office and it has been a really awesome experience. The regions are a great way to bond with co-workers and really learn the value of working as a team. I also have been able to learn way more about each role which has been an added bonus! My experience with Anton Paar has been... nothing but wonderful because honestly despite what some of the reviews say, management actually does care. People who are not Austrian do get promoted often and management has changed significant "cons" in the past several years which shows they definitely do listen. They expect a lot from their employees and if you work hard then you'll enjoy working here! Also the amount of PTO they give at the beginning and the health benefits are really great!

Cons

The only cons would be as someone else said you do have to be in the office from 10am to 4pm, however your manager can approve leaving earlier if necessary!

Advice to Management

Keep the growth opportunities coming, it gives everyone goals and something to work towards!

Anton Paar USA2019-02-01
  2. "Get in Get Training & Get Out"

I worked at Anton Paar USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Product & Some Very Good People

Cons

Some VERY POOR management who don't listen to their people

Advice to Management

Listen & be inclusive

Anton Paar USA2019-10-25

Discover more reviews about Anton Paar USA.