Aon Hewitt - CBA platform needs a direction. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt

"CBA platform needs a direction."

Current Employee - Setup Configuration Specialist in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Setup Configuration Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is good, the benefits are okay. The people you work with are genuinely good people (most of them) even if they're not very competent in their current roles.

Cons

Management has no idea what they're doing. There's about 20 people on our team scattered throughout the country, and almost none of us have any actual work. I've spent months at a time reading through Reddit and trying desperately to fill the void that is my working hours. This happens to almost every SCS, yet for some reason, Aon is trying to hire about 20 more every year, even though none of the current SCS are getting promoted.

Advice to Management

Spread out implementations better, find direction, give your workers raises instead of doubling the team size every year and wondering why your workers complain about the lack of work available.

Other Employee Reviews for Aon Hewitt

1. "Great learning experience, where they grow professionals (not pay for them)"

Current Employee - Benefits Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Benefits Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunities to learn about benefits, payroll, human captial management and their supporting technologies

Cons

Compensation; Hours (if a salary employee); Experience of workforce (exp. professionals leaving);

Advice to Management

N/A

2. "Bad experience overall, nothing better than working at McDonalds"

Former Employee - Customer Service Team Manager in The Woodlands, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Team Manager in The Woodlands, TX

I worked at Aon Hewitt full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salaries were good, bonuses were good when they existed, good people to meet and good experience as far as learn how to BS the client.

Cons

No life/wk balance, upper management survives out of stupid meetings where everyone puts their opinion even tough they know management will not do anything about it, you move up ONLY if you have friends in upper places, management does not know what they are doing or where the company is going to.

Advice to Management

They need to listen to the employees, fix their problems so they can reduce their high overturn rate not just sit on their butts telling us what to do.