Apache - Company's Bonus' very poor in view we run around 96% efficiency. Leader in North Sea | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apache

"Company's Bonus' very poor in view we run around 96% efficiency. Leader in North Sea"

Current Employee - Technician in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
Current Employee - Technician in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Apache full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

3 weeks off. 1 hours flight to heli-port. Maintenance & Production Team are first class to work with, everybody very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes too many projects on-going at same time. Old redundant equipment very slow if at all ever removed.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the teams you have in place on these old challenging platforms. Miracles are sometimes performed by experienced operators to prevent production shutdowns. This years bonus did not reflect all our hard work even though we are currently & have been for some time the No1 Operarting Efficiency Company of the North Sea at 96%. Pay rise due make it a good one.

Other Employee Reviews for Apache

1. "Apache Egypt review"

Current Employee - Middle Management in Cairo (Egypt)
    Current Employee - Middle Management in Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Apache full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Egypt is an interesting location, pay is pretty good if you can hang in long enough to get vested in shares, etc.

Cons

Egypt wears on you after awhile. The company tries to make it livable, but for families it can be difficult.

Advice to Management

There should be some kind of uplift to work in the Joint Ventures! Work in the JV can be very very difficult due to exposure to all the elements of the Egyptian General Petroleum Company. Upper management of Apache should walk over and visit the JVs from time to time. At least come and chat with the upper management of the JV and walk a day in our muddy shoes.

"Good Internship"

Former Intern - IT Intern
    Former Intern - IT Intern

I worked at Apache as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and relaxed environment.

Cons

Not a lot of self-development.

Advice to Management

Involve the interns more.