Apache - I'm a believer | Glassdoor

"I'm a believer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Great training and lots of opportunites for growth

Cons

So far I have no issues with Apache

Advice to Management

There could be more events such as baseball games or happy hours within regions in order to interact with employees beyond the office in order to boost work morale.

Other Employee Reviews for Apache

"The Best Career Experience Ever!!!!"

Former Employee - Senior Department Clerk & Land Analyst in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Senior Department Clerk & Land Analyst in Tulsa, OK

Pros

After working in more than one department I know advancement is encouraged as well as education. They like to promote within. Hardwork is rewarded generously, monetary AND non monetary benefits are like no other. And the employees, not just management are fantastic. It is truly an environment that fosters growth both personal and professional. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Cons

I experienced no downsides while working for Apache, had I not relocated with my spouse I'd still be working for them.

Advice to Management

No, advice for Senior Management.

"Apache is on the right track."

Current Employee - Accountant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Accountant in Houston, TX

Pros

It offers a great work and life balance. It is fairly easy to move to positions in other departments. Bureacracy is kept in minimum. Apache is growing fast and creating great opportunities for all of us. At the same time, management is very conservative and keeps the leverage at the managable level.
    Senior management is doing a fairly good job communicating with lower ranks of the company.

Cons

Also, Apache needs to make a change in their stationary supplies. I need to contact my supervisor every time I need supplies. We need better interaction between different accounting groups. Also, almost no training is offered at the headquarters.

Advice to Management

Organize team work events to bring people from different departments together and increase communication between groups.