Apex Systems - Apex Systems found me, placed me, then treated me well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems

"Apex Systems found me, placed me, then treated me well."

Former Employee - Level III Customer Service Representative (Technician) in Norfolk, VA

Pros

Apex Systems found me via my participation in my School's Career Services program. Keller graduate school of DeVry University has a great Career Services program. It was through this program that I received the lead to connect with Apex Systems. That experience speaks volumes to both the Keller Career Services program and Apex Systems, as they seek out qualified persons through these sorts of programs.

Cons

The hourly wage was set by the Navy contract, so that was non-negotiable. I was hoping for a little better wage, but satisfied overall. Not a huge Con - Glad to be employed during the "Great Recession".

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I experienced great personal growth during my time with Apex.

Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems

1. "Apex was okay as a contract agency."

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

They were very friendly and responsive during the hiring process and they were generally very professional during my tenure.

Cons

They were very secretive and changed their story regarding rate increases.

"As a contractor thru Apex...im totally unimpressed with APEX"

Current Employee - Database Administrator in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Database Administrator in Denver, CO

Pros

Their online entry of entering weekly timesheets are easy.
    The hr department is helpful if you call them with questions.

Cons

I have contracted with Apex for over 8 months and have only seen the account manager once and have seen my contact person only when i hired on.
    You think they would want to meet with us on occasion. All we get is a call if our timesheet is not done. I would never recommend anyone to contract thru APEX.
    The contract benefit package sucks... Very expensive to get health benefits.

Advice to Management

Maybe pay attention every once in a while with your contractors.
    Need better benefits for contractors.