Apex Systems - Great company and great opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems

"Great company and great opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work at Apex because I love it. I think we are the best of the best and have one of the most enjoyable cultures. My manager is always willing and available to help me with whatever I need, and I appreciate the weekly cadence meetings to discuss how my account plan is progressing. The professional development Apex and my team offers me is also a great reward. I am consistently challenged and presented with an opportunity to have a long and enjoyable career here. The main reasons I work at apex are simple: great company, great working environment, and great opportunity to make a lucrative income!

Cons

As in ll professional positions, you must work hard to reap the benefits of making money.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems

1. "Great place to start and build your career"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

People - you get to work with some of the most out going, intelligent and driven people in the industry who will turn you from a entry level college graduate to a very well rounded business person.
    Culture - Apex embodies the work hard/play hard mentality. Everyone is driven to succeed by working together.
    Opportunity - the opportunity is always performance based, never on tenure which opens the door for limitless possibilities.

Cons

If you are looking for a "easy" job where you can surf the web all day and have little responsibility, this is not it. This is not a place where you can just "cruise" and be successful, its a competitive environment and takes some hard work but, you will be rewarded for it.

Advice to Management

Continue the outstanding culture of setting and exceeding high expectations and rewarding your people which makes Apex such a great place to work.

2. "Good place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Glen Allen, VA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Glen Allen, VA

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Your job feels secure. The atmosphere is supportive and encouraging at times.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity for growth, the pay is not the best-but there are opportunities for bonuses.