Apex Systems - BIG Reward for Hard Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems

"BIG Reward for Hard Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a sales job, so you determine how hard you work and how much you want to make. The commission structure is incredible and having interviewed at both of our top competitors before I joined the team, I know it is the highest! Everyone is young and work hard, play hard describes our culture to a tee. If you are driven and want to make a lot of money, this is the place for you!

Cons

It's sales... Everything is not always going to go your way. You can't let it get you down. The reward outweighs the hardships.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! They provide all the support I need to be extremely successful at my job!

Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems

"Staffing Agency with a lot of Opportunities but very little follow up."

Former Contractor - Helpdesk Technician in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Helpdesk Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Apex Systems as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They were good about having opportunities. Had competitive contracts.

Cons

No follow up. I had to make sure I was the one staying in contact with them to keep finding opportunities.

2. "Great Employer in the tough staffing industry"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have always considered myself to be a hard worker and at Apex Systems I am rewarded for that—both financially and with career growth. The goals are clearly established and as long as you are working to hit those goals, Apex will take the time to develop you. Management will tailor their management styles to meet the needs of each individual employee. If you prove yourself to be hard-working and responsible, you will not be micromanaged. If you are struggling and need more attention, management will be extra involved. All of our office gets along extremely well and it’s refreshing to have supportive co-workers around in a hard staffing industry.

A huge perk of working for Apex, is our commission structure. I’ve compared the Apex commission structure against many of our competitors and Apex is, by far, the most competitive. I’ve seen many people hit the six-figure income mark within the first 3 years of working here.

Cons

The staffing industry is tough. It’s highly competitive and you have to work really hard to be successful. When people leave Apex, I find that it’s often the industry they do not like rather than Apex.

If you work hard, have a high level of resiliency and love money, Apex is for you!

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding us for our work, and we will continue to grow!