Apex Technology - Apex is the place to be to grow yourself as an engineer | Glassdoor

"Apex is the place to be to grow yourself as an engineer"

Current Employee - Engineer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Apex Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is small, but trending towards medium-sized. They want quality engineers to get hired at entry-level, and then move up the company ladder. All of their current team leaders started as entry-level engineers (even the current president). There truly is no limit to where you can end up within the company if you work hard.

Cons

High responsibility (If you consider that a con)

Apex Technology2014-10-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A place to grow"

Current Employee - Structural Engineer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Apex Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Apex has offered me an opportunity to be a part of a company that wants to grow its workforce. We are always looking for ways to better each other, better ourselves, and better the company. The feedback I and other employees have given to superiors has been heard and applied when possible, or we have been given constructive reasons why it hasn't been applied. Apex is also looking to expand its footprint, so there...

Cons

As of 2017, Apex is still relatively small, so most of the time everyone works overtime. The nature of work is fast-paced and somewhat repetitive (though every job is still unique), so you have to be able to task-switch and work quickly.

Apex Technology2017-05-22
  2. "Unfairly treated and poorly trained"

Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Apex Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

I still believe their is goodness in some people despite working here. Even though I was fired without anybody looking into the false reasons I was fired, I feel it was for the best for me personally!!

Cons

I really loved working for this company despite them having a couple of bullies working there. I really wish that the President and CEO would do something about it!!

Advice to Management

Give a employee satisfaction survey!! Don’t let those who have work there for 20 or more years, treat others poorly and unfair. Just because you hire a new manager.

Apex Technology2017-12-11

Discover more reviews about Apex Technology.