Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Remarkable culture, exceptional benefits, and collaborative team environment!

Jul 19, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Apixio is second to none! The benefits are comprehensive, and the cost is low when compared to other firms. There are hyperintelligent folks working here, and everyone drives each other to excel in their role for the greater good of our clients and to propel us towards our collective goals. Feedback from everyone is encouraged on a consistent basis which leads to innovative ideas coming to the surface.

Cons

There are many team members who work in the office, while some are remote. Due to COVID, this dynamic has shifted slightly, but if you prefer an office environment you may have to relocate. Many colleagues prefer the remote setting, so this may not be an issue for you necessarily.

Continue reading

Apixio Response

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value our collaborative and forward-thinking culture and work to ensure our benefits remain competitive. With this in mind, we are proud to announce that we have recently introduced a hybrid working approach to ensure employees are able to work effectively in the office to continue to build teamwork but that there are opportunities to work remotely to accommodate those that prefer the WFH approach.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Sep 28, 2021 - Staff Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and flexibility Thoughtful and inclusive from the top down I have very collaborative and supporting team

Cons

We are still a small company, so we have a lot of learning to do. But that's what makes working here so exciting!

Apixio Response

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place

Oct 21, 2021 - ETL/Data Integration Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I know every review is either extremely positive or negative, but this place really is relaxed (but ambitious), people are great about taking the time to help you and get you caught up on needed skills, work life balance is generally good aside from a busy night maybe once a month or so, and they're fairly up to date on technology and best practices. Also, business is going GREAT at all times.

Cons

My only complaint is they've been slow and unresponsive about getting me a raise, and vehemently (and hypocritically) oppose remote work. There's a huge asymmetry where numerous older employees work remote with no issue, but they put a ton of pressure on new hires to come in.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apixio.