KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company and Getting Better

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I honestly feel like I work for a well-informed, modern company that does so well by its employees. They really showed their true great colors during the pandemic. Apogee is a holding company that owns nine other business units and the strategies they took not only to maintain salaried workers but keep all the hourly factory workers was incredible. I am proud to be part of the company.

Cons

I think it would be beneficial to have fully paid maternity leave (not just short-term disability insurance 6-8 weeks), I think it would add more diversity to the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Room for growth

Jan 15, 2021 - Business Analyst in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home flexibility due to Covid 19. Lots of room for growth and opportunity to learn.

Cons

None at all that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Too many things at once

Dec 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company that is working on overall strategy to find opportunities for growth.

Cons

Trying to implement too many systems at once and do things too quickly. People are getting worn down by the speed of things being changed and work has started to become overwhelming.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apogee Enterprises.

Apogee Enterprises Photos

+ Add Photo
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Apogee Office
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Mankato State University Career Fair
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Another successful summer picnic!
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Finance assembles bikes for the local Boys & Girls Club!
Apogee Enterprises photo of: HR enjoys a fun night out at Canterbury
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Two employees helping to pack backpacks for the United Way
Apogee Enterprises photo of: Another sandwich packing event for the local homeless!