ApotheCom - Strong strategic and scientific company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ApotheCom

"Strong strategic and scientific company"

Former Employee - Medical Director in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Medical Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ApotheCom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Really smart, fun people. Good collaboration across the offices. Senior management listens and responds to problems. Strong scientific and digital groups and they are all in-house which is unique.

Cons

Office in SF is small but growing. Location in the city is really easy to get to on public transportation.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and diversify the business so you can absorb drug failures that always happen.

Other Employee Reviews for ApotheCom

1. "Best place I've ever worked, to be honest"

Current Employee - Developer in Yardley, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Yardley, PA

I have been working at ApotheCom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

An amazing group of people to work with, managers who make me feel valued and listened to, the freedom to take risks and explore new opportunities, a very energetic and creative working atmosphere

Cons

I can really only speak for my department within the company, but I genuinely have no complaints. In over 15 years of working in this industry, I've never been so happy with an employer.

2. "An agency filled with great people and lots of potential to do great things."

Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer in Yardley, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer in Yardley, PA

I have been working at ApotheCom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ApotheCom's greatest asset are it's people; talented, experienced, and welcoming from top to bottom. They really try to create a 'family' feel where everyone pulls together to produce high quality deliverables. Some of ApotheCom's new products and offerings show huge potential for growth and great opportunities ahead.

Cons

Some are still tied to more 'traditional' workflows/production styles, but that's beginning to shift towards the right direction.

Advice to Management

Hopefully management doesn't just 'say' Digital but really believe in it and leverage it to their advantage. Digital really is the future of any agency, not just ApotheCom.