KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Fantastic company

Sep 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Industry leader in analytics - Great leadership - Amazing culture - Passport program, which allows you to work anywhere in the world for 90 days -

Cons

I cannot think of a negative thing.

Be the first to find this review helpful

SVP People Operations

Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review and give people that are considering to join an idea about what it is like to work at App Annie!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Refreshing change from corporate life!

Dec 1, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Lead in Sioux Falls, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to get things done and remove road blocks! Dynamic environment where everyone has the same goal - make App Annie the best place to be. Access to leadership at a level I have never experienced before.

Cons

Fast paced startup culture is not for everyone, so make sure you are truly ready to challenge yourself and you will thrive!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

SVP People Operations

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on Glassdoor and awesome to see you enjoy the jump out of corporate life and into the fast dynamic environment App Annie has to offer, including remote folks like yourself. Great to have you with us! SVP People

2. 5.0

Fast, Smart, and the best WFH I Could Imagine

Nov 4, 2021 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company leadership and strategic drive are very impressive. The company has a strong internal locus of control - and that means I'm always being challenged to grow with the company. For a marketer, this is a dream workplace. An actually innovative product, and we own the data which means our content marketing is truly leading. We can simply do things others can't. There is strong investment in MarTech and RevOps meaning we can actually bring big ideas to life without watering them down. The culture is hard working but also fun and collegial. There is no time for petty workplace drama and pretension. Feedback is direct and the team uses radical candor - so make sure your ego is in check. This team finds the best idea and path forward through iteration, debate, and analytics. It's not for everyone. In addition, App Annie has a stellar sales team that is extremely collaborative with marketing. I love that. The WFH allowance is 1k, and I was able to get everything I needed to upgrade the home office.

Cons

This is a company that is very much in growth mode, and it is truly global. So you will be expected to work quickly, without sacrificing quality, at a global scale. That's not a con for me, but if that's not what you're looking for it could be a con. There's not a 401k match. So that's an actual con.

1 person found this review helpful

SVP People Operations

Thank you for leaving such a descriptive piece of feedback, I can recognize ourselves completely. And yes, you are right, this is not an easy company to work for as we are global, fast growing and fierce. For some a dream come true, but not for everybody. I hear you on the 401K match... No promises, but we are looking into it. :-) SVP People

Discover more reviews about App Annie.