AppDynamics - Fantastic Leadership, A-Players abound | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics

"Fantastic Leadership, A-Players abound"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time

Pros

Cream of the cop talent here. From Sales/Marketing/R&D to Exec Mgmt, this place is loaded with A-Players. Excellent product, everyone is quite excited about the happy customer count and NetPromoter score of 82, higher than Apple!

Cons

Little bit of a club mentality, but why not be picky? Get the best and conquer!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue focusing on making the customer successful.

Other Employee Reviews for AppDynamics

1. "Very fast paced organization - provides excellent tools / programs to execute activity"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fast paced, change is constant - application works and the return on investment story is real... v

Cons

no cons at this time - what they told me during interview process was accurate

AppDynamics Response

Feb 14, 2013 – Sr. Director of Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're working hard on the ROI stories and we're pleased that so many customers are willing to give us hard dollar numbers when they're telling us about their experience with... More

2. "The next Great Software Company that has a passion for attracting, retaining and enabling Great People."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Throughout the company, Customer Satisfaction is the key driver and with the latest Net Promoter Score of 81 being a leading indicator that we are building a disruptive next generation of Business Software that solves complex problems for Applications in production within minutes. 15 Minutes to Value, Scalability and SAAS, On Prem or a hybrid way to consume the solution all make AD unique.

Cons

Not enough of the Market knows about us...YET! That is changing very quickly as word spreads that there is a new solution that solves complex problems for Applications in Production yet is easy to use, proven through a Freemium approach that allows Customers to try the solution before making their first purchase. The "Consumerization" of Business Software is the next wave that will cause IT to enable their business as they take advantage of the Cloud, Agile Development, SOA, Web 2.0 and the power of Big Data. SW that works out of the box so that problems in Production can be found in minutes versus days and weeks without heavy consulting, Product reconfiguration or overhead will soon become the norm.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on attracting, retaining and enabling Great people, building and innovating the best Products and keep focused on Customer Satisfaction