AppDynamics - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Pros

Fast paced startup, with a great management team and tons of opportunity to grow. It's a place where if you are smart and work hard, you can really make an impact.

Cons

Things are moving fast and changing frequently, so if you are resistant to change or unable to handle ambiguity, you will suffer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and focus on core product and not get spread too thin trying to develop products for other areas.

Other Employee Reviews for AppDynamics

1. "Fantastic Leadership, A-Players abound"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time

Pros

Cream of the cop talent here. From Sales/Marketing/R&D to Exec Mgmt, this place is loaded with A-Players. Excellent product, everyone is quite excited about the happy customer count and NetPromoter score of 82, higher than Apple!

Cons

Little bit of a club mentality, but why not be picky? Get the best and conquer!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue focusing on making the customer successful.

2. "Very fast paced organization - provides excellent tools / programs to execute activity"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fast paced, change is constant - application works and the return on investment story is real... v

Cons

no cons at this time - what they told me during interview process was accurate

AppDynamics Response

Feb 14, 2013 – Sr. Director of Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're working hard on the ROI stories and we're pleased that so many customers are willing to give us hard dollar numbers when they're telling us about their experience with... More