AppDynamics - Incredible growth, fun and inclusive, big impact in the enterprise world | Glassdoor
  1. "Incredible growth, fun and inclusive, big impact in the enterprise world"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management culture that listens to feedback and fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Passionate people striving to innovate, push towards new standards, and address customer needs. Many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.

Cons

Growing pains and some processes introduced as a result of fast company growth

Advice to Management

Allow teams to ship solutions as quickly as possible and ensure we do not slip behind the competition

AppDynamics2019-03-14

AppDynamics Response

March 19, 2019Talent Team

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at AppDynamics. It’s great to hear you’re enjoying the collaborative and inclusive work environment -- and that you’re experiencing many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally! As we grow and scale, we are ...

1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Facilities Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very inclusive environment, friendly employees, a lot of group activities, openness

Cons

None that I can think of

AppDynamics2019-07-09
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time

Pros

Org really cares about empowering its employees. Lots of internal communities celebrating diversity. Lot's of good communication from top down. Compensation is good and overall benefits are good.

Cons

Moving from GApp to 0365. Would like to see more snacks and more free meals throughout the week.

Advice to Management

Keep communication styles open and transparent. Be strong leaders and let your staff be accountable (not saying that don't do this - just saying)

AppDynamics2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about AppDynamics.