AppFolio - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at AppFolio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Super Challenging Fun environment
Fun activities throughout the year
Smart bunch of people
It's great to be part of a company that creates awesome products and treats customer as GOD.
Culture is great here.
New learnings every time.
Great Team

Cons

Benefits are not at par with other employers in the market.

Advice to Management

You are awesome and you are know exactly what you are doing. Keep doing the great work. It is great working for AppFolio

Other Employee Reviews for AppFolio

"Maintenance Contact Center Representative Role"

I worked at AppFolio full-time

Pros

I loved working in MCC. Everyone, from my co-workers to management, in the department is so positive, and the management really helped me grow from the start to become a strong employee. From there, at my one year, they continued to support me in my growth and in my transition to move up within the company. Management really helped to prepare me for this with mock interviews, critique, and resume / cover letter review, resulting in my successful promotion.

I've really enjoyed my time in this role and I would recommend this company to anyone, and this position to anyone who would like a great entry point to an equally great company.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad to say. My experience at Appfolio has been extremely positive.

Advice to Management

In MCC and in general: Keep doing what your doing! Your support and hard work is what makes MCC such a great department to work for.

AppFolio Response

May 9, 2017 – CMO

This is such a nice review - thank you for taking the time to write it! Hearing about the support from your management team to help you grow and work toward a promotion makes me proud to be part of ... More

2. "Sales Development Representative"

I worked at AppFolio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture at Appfolio is amazing. They treat their employees in sales super well and always promote great work life balance. Not only did my managers promote my skills as a Sales Development Rep but also as an individual. There is huge room for growth and the pay/benefits are great too. The management is also transparent with it's employees and treats them like equals in terms of ideas and thoughts that will promote the software.

Cons

Not too many downsides of Appfolio.

Advice to Management

Keep being transparents and encouraging employees to think outside the box and have ownership in their specific roles.

AppFolio Response

Apr 25, 2017 – CMO

Love to hear that you think the company culture is so great and that we treat our employees well. We really value transparency and encouraging our team to keep helping us grow. Thank you for ... More