AppFolio - What's Not to Love? | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons outside of the expected stresses of a Customer Success position" (in 23 reviews)

• "They are head-quartered in Santa Barbara" (in 18 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"What's Not to Love?"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AppFolio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company knows how to hire! I get the pleasure of working alongside quality and driven people-- all day long. From the top-down, the culture at AppFolio is one of a kind. Whether you are a top exec or brand new to the company, everybody is somebody here. My input is valued and my development is as important to my managers as it is to me.

In my 2.5 years at AppFolio, I have had 3 promotions and the opportunities are endless. With multiple Professional Development opportunities and courses available, I am truly in control of my career path.

We are constantly collaborating with other departments, which creates a challenging yet rewarding environment. Work hard, play hard. We celebrate our successes!

Other than the above-- catered lunches, unlimited snacks, happy hours, holiday parties, ping pong tournaments, Mario Kart races AND amazing benefits.. the list goes on. I also love that AppFolio puts a huge focus on giving back to the community (big win!).

Cons

No cons at this time, other than too many snacks in the kitchen...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love that in the past 2.5 years, I have seen us grow incredibly fast, yet I still feel as valued from day one as I do today. Management, from our CEO to our Department Managers, all take the time to know us as individuals. Our input matters. Do what you can to keep this-- as it sets AppFolio apart from other companies.

AppFolio Response

May 31, 2018 – CMO

Your input definitely matters - as we grow we continue to work on ways to increase the collaboration, teamwork and development for our employees. Thank you for taking the time to write such a... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"software engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Goleta, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Goleta, CA

I have been working at AppFolio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

we have good work-life balance.

Cons

salary is not competitive enough

2. "Job Jackpot"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AppFolio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started here less than 2 months ago and I feel that I’ve hit the job jackpot! I enjoy going to work everyday. The best part of the job is the people you’re surrounded by. AppFolio really hires people based on fit to company culture and that’s what makes it a great place to work. Training is great and management is awesome! Lots of opportunity to move up.

Cons

I wish they had tuition reimbursement for graduate school.

Advice to Management

Tuition reimbursement for graduate school

AppFolio Response

May 31, 2018 – CMO

What a great review title! We are happy to have you working with our customers to get them up and running with our software - so glad to hear you appreciate the culture and are committed to making... More

Discover more reviews about AppFolio.