AppFolio - RUN | Glassdoor
  1. "RUN"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great PTO, Free snacks Not too stressful Business Casual dressing- can wear sweats, hats etc

Cons

The pay isn't that great, other companies pay better No structured training, just a bunch of information thrown at you Like a frat house, out of college kids that don't have life skills and can't hold conversations with you, antisocial Can be cliquish

AppFolio2019-04-30

AppFolio Response

June 6, 2019CMO

Given the title of your review, it sounds like you're not finding the right match here at AppFolio. I really encourage you to own your own destiny here - work with your manager to get more training if you felt it wasn't enough. At the end of the day, you own your own career so ...

1. "I feel lucky to work here"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best people work here, the events are super fun, work life balance is very balanced. Rewarding work, amazing mentorship

Cons

None that I can think of

AppFolio2019-07-16
  2. "Amazing workplace!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, great company, great job. The teams are super tight-nit, everyone is friendly, helpful & super smart. Company is growing a lot, so, many opportunities for improvement and advancement. Great leadership, that really cares about the success of the employees. All in all, a place that I enjoy staying till 7PM on a Friday.

Cons

Santa Barbara is kinda expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the company culture! All the hard work has definitely paid off.

AppFolio2019-06-27

AppFolio Response

July 11, 2019CMO

So glad to hear you feel we're investing in our culture - thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Discover more reviews about AppFolio.