AppNeta - If you like rollercoasters...hop on!! | Glassdoor

"If you like rollercoasters...hop on!!"

I worked at AppNeta

Pros

Beer, ping-pong, open office space, music, and most people are friendly.

Cons

Unstable, poor management, HIGH turnover. You never know, you could be next... Management will act like they care about you but they really don't AKA fake! One day their hiring, the next they're firing. Be ready to walk on eggshells.

Advice to Management

Take a management class or 5! Figure out what you're doing so employees don't suffer ups and downs. Maybe turnover would be lower but I guess you don't care.

AppNeta2016-08-18

AppNeta Response

August 25, 2016CEO

I do appreciate your feedback - thank you. The management here does care (deeply) about both AppNeta employees and customers alike. I personally wish your experience here was more positive. Change can be hard and startups are full of change; we'll continue to learn and grow as we ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
    2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.