AppNeta - Sales | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales"

I have been working at AppNeta

Pros

Great place to work love the people and upper management, the space is hot right now everyone is looking for simple easily scalable product to monitor their Saas applications and Network end to end

Cons

The product still needs some work, but no real complaints

Advice to Management

401K match would be nice

AppNeta2016-09-12

AppNeta Response

December 3, 2016CEO

Appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts - thank you. I agree the market is heating up and we're in the right spot with the right solution at the right time. I also agree that 401K would be nice, but probably out of reach for us currently ... but watch this space.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.