AppNeta - Sales | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales"

I worked at AppNeta

Pros

Amazing Company, cant say anything bad

Cons

none, this was one of the best companies I ever worked for

AppNeta2016-12-13

AppNeta Response

March 2, 2017CEO

Really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts - thank you! I'm happy to see that you had a positive experience here; there's always room for improvement, but I agree that AppNeta is a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

"Sales/Customer Success"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta full-time

Pros

AppNeta is the epitome of a work hard/play hard culture. The expectations are high, however so is the reward. The management team is very transparent and have an open door policy that allows you to ask them tough questions knowing you'll get an answer. The culture is great and is driven by those on the floor. If you want somewhere to work that's fun and motivating, AppNeta is your place!

Cons

If you want something, you have to ask for it or simply make it happen. Not necessarily a con, but don't expect that you will be handed a promotion without doing the work and asking for it

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize those that have been loyal to the company and proven their value. Hold those accountable when they're not operating at the highest level of efficiency.

AppNeta2018-08-17

AppNeta Response

August 18, 2018CEO

Your feedback is super valuable - thanks for sharing. Startups are just hard - period. Nothing truly worthwhile comes easily and it takes persistent effort to maintain (and improve...) what's already been achieved. We put a lot of thought and energy into providing team members ...

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.